A simple coconut pie crust that is keto, paleo & vegan friendly. I recommend using a tart pan like this one from Fat Daddio. Perfectly easy and great for Thanksgiving pies!
Coconut Flour Pie Crust
- Tarte pan
- 2 konjac eggs 1 tsp in 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup coconut flour 110grams
- 1/4 tsp monk leave out for savory crust
- 1 Tbsp coconut kefir
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup 110 grams solid coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Make konjac eggs
- In a bowl combine coconut flour, monk, salt, and coconut oil
- Add the konjac egg and mix with a pastry cutter until crumbly and then form into a ball. Add ice cold water if needed. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Form into pie or tart pan and bake for 10 minutes.