This smoothie is boosted with protein, fiber and mineral rich Australian wattleseed as well as medicinal mushrooms, healthy fats, probiotics and bone broth protein to heal the gut.
Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Bone Broth Protein is available in my Wellevate Store. If you prefer a vegan option, the Q Sciences EQ Protein is pea based and comes in (vanilla) and chocolate. They come in little packets to throw in a lunch bag or purse which is helpful. They are full of vitamins and digestive enzymes and are only 175 calories so can help to fill nutritional gaps. Wattleseed can be found on Amazon and YourSuper Magic Mushroom is available here.
All in all it is a powerhouse and is great to start the day or to break an intermittent fast in the afternoon.
Let me know what you think!
Chocolate Mushroom Wattleseed Smoothie 🤎
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup avocado 🥑
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Bone Broth Protein or 1 pack EQ vanilla Pea Protein*
- 1 scoop YourSuper Magic Mushroom*
- 1/2-1 tbsp Swiss Water Organic decaf espresso or sub water with cold brew
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp Australian Superfoods Wattleseed
- 2 tbsp coconut kefir yogurt
- 1 cup water
- Blend in a high powered blender until smooth and serve!