Alright my lovelies… this is my first ever GUEST POST! This recipe is from my lovely friend Tatiana, whose skills in the kitchen are supreme. We met in a kitchen! We connect over many things but I found myself making breakfast with this amazing woman at a women’s retreat on the Oregon Coast many years ago and she is one of my favorite people. We have the pleasure of doing business together too, both with Beautycounter and Q Sciences and her skills never cease to amaze me. She is a spiritual soul sister and such a wonderful woman. I’m so pleased to share this little treat with you all… and stay tuned, because there is more to come from her!
These little CBD gelatin gummies are super easy, temperature stable, ketogenic and great for kiddos (and adults!). Tatiana uses Great Lakes Gelatin with our Q Twist CBD drink packets. I use Amandean Gelatin, but the recipe can be adjusted to vegan with the use of Agar Agar. You can pour into any European Silicone molds you like but I prefer Lekué for the little heart molds.
Happy (and chill) Valentine’s Day!
CBD Twist Gummies
- 1 packet Grape Twist
- 1 packet Peach Twist
- 3 tbsp gelatin (sub 1 1/4 tsp Agar Agar for Vegan)
- 3 cups of water divided hot and cold.
- Heat up 1.5 cups water to hot but not boiling.
- Pour the other 1.5 cups cold water into a bowl.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of gelatin into the cold 1.5 cups and mix, then added the hot mixture
- Pour into cute Valentine’s Day themed molds!
- Let chill for 2 hours.